Dear Charity Gala supporters
Thank you for joining us on an incredible journey to travel together “Around The World in 80 days”.
We are extremely thankful for your support with prize donations, ticket purchases, auction bids and pledges. Your contributions really do make a difference.
We are delighted to tell you that we again raised over 2.6 million Czech Krowns for our charities on Saturday night.
In 2016, together we will support:
- University Hospital Motol: The Department of Pediatric Hematology Oncology treats children with cancer. We raised enough money for new chair-beds for the wards and the purchase of infusion pumps.
- University Hospital Motol: The department of ENT/ORL treats congenital disorders of the Head and Neck, and Hearing. We will purchase specialist state of the art surgical equipment to enable finer surgical techniques.
- Diakonie Center: Diakonie supports families of children with mental, physical or multiple disabilities. This year we will pay for renovation of the garden.
- Beroun Children’s Home: Beroun is a residential home for complex need’s children. Our contributions fund horse-riding lessons, swimming lessons, pet therapy, music therapy and trips to the salt caves.
- Skiing for the Disabled: This year we will buy a mono-ski.
- Pink Crocodile School Prague: Pink Crocodile helps complex needs children. We will support activities including physiotherapy plus drama and dance in 2016.
- Dedina Center: Dedina offers a support system for adults with impaired vision and we will support their rehabilitation program.
- Broken Silence Foundation: Broken Silence supports deaf children after their cochlear implant surgery. We will support the annual summer auditory verbal camp.
With sincere thanks
Charity Gala Committee
Elizabeth Neale, Paula Hessenberger, Grace Wilkinson, Blanka Smith, Anke Weber, Karen Feldman, Kate Sellers, Clare Mazzotti, Jo Demeril, Dana Duffill and Gill Maguire