Gumballtastic! Two lucky winners will have unprecedented access to the launch celebrations of Gumball 3000 in London.
Gumball 3000 is an annual British motor rally that combines cars, music, fashion and entertainment. This year will celebrate the event’s 20th anniversary and this is the first time the Rally has set off from London in eight years.
For the uninitiated the number 3000 marks the length of the route in miles (over 4,800 km) and at the end of the race the “Spirit of Gumball” cup is awarded to the crew that best embodied the spirit of the event. The cup is full of chewing gum.
Founded by Maximillion Cooper, Gumball 3000 has gained global recognition for reinventing the road rally and combining popular culture to create a hugely successful and aspirational event.
The 2018 Rally will see celebrities, royals, philanthropists and entrepreneurs embark upon a 3,000 mile road trip from London to Tokyo in just seven days.
You’ll be introduced to the talented and beautiful Grammy Award winning rapper Eve.
And have the opportunity to meet many other celebrities. The list for the 2018 rally will almost certainly include:
- Lewis Hamilton (F1 world champion)
- Justin Bieber (pop star)
- Usain Bolt (Olympic legend)
- Tony Hawk (skateboarding legend)
- Lebron James (basketball legend)
- Martin Garrix (DJ)
- Tom Brady (NFL star)
- Kevin Hart (comedian / film star)
- Rita Ora (pop star)
- Deadmau5 (DJ)
- Afrojack (DJ)
- The Rock (Film/TV star)
- Drake (pop star)
- Roman Atwood (YouTuber 10m plus followers)
- Pewdiedpie (YouTuber 60m plus)
- David Hasselhoff (TV star)
- Access to the red carpet launch party in London
- VIP room at the hotel where the drivers will stay
- Access to the Launch “grid” mingling with the entrants and media
- Media positioning to watch the cars depart on the morning of the rally
- A meet and greet with Maximillion Cooper – Gumball CEO & Founder / Host
- Brush shoulders with celebrity guests
- Capsule collection of Gumball 3000 apparel.
The pre-race party kicks off on Friday 2nd August and the race starts on August 4 2018. If you want to be part of the world’s maddest, fastest and most eccentric road race then get ready to place your bid in the live auction. #live 2017