Thank you for supporting the 2017 Charity Gala “Cocktail”.
We are delighted to tell you that we raised over 4 Million Czech Krowns for our charities on Saturday night. This makes 2017 our most successful gala ever!
We are extremely grateful for your kind donations and look forward to working with our charities to ensure that your money is put to good use.
In 2018, we will work with the following charities:
- Childhood Leukemia Investigation Prague (CLIP): Funds raised will be used to support diagnosis and tailoring of treatment for leukemia patients and ongoing research into leukemia in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- Diakonie Center: Money will be used towards the purchase of a transport van that is specially modified for children with mental, physical and multiple disabilities.
- Beroun Children’s Home: Our contributions will fund horse-riding lessons, swimming lessons, pet therapy, music therapy and trips to the salt caves.
- Skiing for the disabled: We will fund ski-courses for disabled children.
- Pink Crocodile School Prague: Money raised will be used to purchase specialist equipment to help children with complex and multiple disabilities live their life.
- Dedina Center: Our money will continue to support a program aimed at fostering greater independence for blind and visually impaired adults.
- Motol ORL/Broken Silence Foundation: We will contribute towards the purchase of specialist surgical equipment and continue to support the post-surgery rehabilitation program for children with cochlear implants.
- Department of Projects, Grants and Clinical trials at Kralovske Vinohrady: Money raised will be used to purchase specialist equipment for neonatal care.
We will update you throughout the year on our progress and you are very welcome to visit our charities with us in the new year.
With warm wishes
Charity Gala Committee
Elizabeth Neale, Paula Hessenberger, Grace Wilkinson, Blanka Smith, Anke Weber, Karen Feldman, Kate Sellers, Clare Mazzotti, Jo Demeril, Dana Duffill and Gill Maguire