Thank you for supporting the 2016 Charity Gala “A Midsummer Night’s Dream”.
We are delighted to tell you that we raised a record breaking 3.5 million Czech Krowns for our charities on Saturday night.
In 2017, we will support the following charities:
- Department of Pediatric Hematology Oncology: This department treats chidlren with cancer. Charity Gala donations will contribute towards the purchase of a Flow Cytometer for the accurate diagnosis of leukemia.
- Diakonie Center: Diakonie supports families of children with mental, physical or multiple disabilities. Funds raised will be invested in garden renovations.
- Beroun Children’s Home: Beroun is a residential home for complex needs children. Our contributions will fund horseriding lessons, swimming lessons, pet therapy, music therapy and trips to the salt caves.
- Skiing for the Disabled: This year we will sponsor ski courses for disabled children.
- Pink Crocodile School Prague: Pink Crocodile helps complex needs children. We will pay for physiotherapy at school.
- Dedina Center: Dedina offers a support system for adults with impaired vision. We will continue to support a program aimed at fostering greater independence.
- Motol ORL / Broken Silence Foundation: Broken Silence supports deaf children after their cochlear implant surgery. Funds raised will contribute to the purchase of specialist surgical equipment. We will also continue to support a program to help children after their cochlear implant surgery.
We are extremely grateful for all donations and look forward to another successful year working with our charities to ensure that your money is put to good use. You can keep in touch with the projects that we support through our blog and through Facebook.
With warm wishes
Charity Gala Committee
Elizabeth Neale, Paula Hessenberger, Grace Wilkinson, Blanka Smith, Anke Weber, Karen Feldman, Kate Sellers, Clare Mazzotti, Jo Demeril, Dana Duffill and Gill Maguire
So proud of you all. Well done!!! Xx
Sent from my iPhone